1 acre of secluded grounds with mature trees, large back lawn and landscape design by Lawrence Halprin, one of America's most reknowned landscape architects.
The site is tucked away from the street behind a massive concrete wall. The property was originally part of a 1906 estate built by pioneer Spokane lawyer and businessman Frank Hyde Graves and wife Maude Ferris Graves.
3 blocks to Manito Park (established in 1903)
5 blocks to St. John's Cathedral (Episcopal)
7 blocks to Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center
less than 2 miles anywhere downtown